domingo, 31 de agosto de 2008

About Remy...




Hello everyone. Namaste. My name is Erick, Im 18 and I am a student. I live in Mexico, my little world, One of the things I love most is science fiction and fantasy stories, I enjoy to watch TV series and to read books of that genre.




Personaly I dont belong to any urban sub-culture, but my best friends and I have some common interests, my best friends are "otakus" and Im also into the ghotic culture, because I like nocturne life and I love vampires! I ll let you know more about it later.




Well that is all for now. unfortunely I do not have a picture of myself so I leave you one of this animed character, his name is "L" but hes also know as Ryuzaki, hes one of my favorites characters and appears in a popular japanese cartoon (aka anime) named Death Note, its great!


1 comentarios:

Blogger jazzman58 ha dicho...

Some minor mistakes in your entry Erick. Still, you need to be careful when you write in order to avoid them.
You're still missing one more entry, don't forget you need one entry weekly.

2 de septiembre de 2008, 9:05  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio