miƩrcoles, 3 de septiembre de 2008

the Lost Boys


Hello again. Namaste. Today I wolud like to tell you about one of my favorites movies of the 80s "the Lost Boys" a clasic horror film about vampires. As you well know I like vampires stories and this one is really cool, I bougth the DVD soon as I knew about it.


If you also like thse kind of movies. you must know that this particular film is different from the others because it shows a new way of see vampires, combining terror with laughs and, and the result is one of the best vampire films!


The plot is the following: Michael and his brother Sam arrives to Santa Carla, a new town for them and they mother, who suffers when Michael starts showing a strange behavior after meeting a local gang of rebels teenagers. Sam soon realizes that his big brother is turning into a dangerous creature.


Well that s all for now, I leave you with the movie slogan:


"Sleep all day. Party all night. Never grow old. Never die. Its fun to be a vampire"

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio