domingo, 7 de septiembre de 2008

The Dark Knight


hi everyone! here I am once again to tell you about one of my favorite films, The Dark Knight.

As you well know, 2003 was the year we saw the origin of a new Batman filmic saga. Batman Begins was the prelude of one of the best superhero films ever (the best of all in my opinion) and now, this year, the sequel has arrived and It was more than we expected!


Each individual performance in the film is perfect. Cris Nolan knew, once again, how to represent the legend of Batman in a great film. Cristian Bale is back as the wealthy Bruce Wayne, and Heat Ledger (R.I.P.) as his worst enemy, The Joker give us the best villian performance of hte year.


I just loved this movie, It has the perfect ten. i cant wait for the third part, this is my favorite superhero of all and The Joker is my favorite villian! Well thats all for know, If you hav not seen the film, what do you wait? see you, namaste, and good luck!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio