domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2008

A cool place to live

If there s a place i ve always wanted to see, is Pennsylvania. To be honest im not sure of what kind of state is but I feel a special atraction for that place. when I was a kid I enjoyed to watch a clasic terror film "The night of the living Dead" ( I ll try to make a coment abot it) and its sequels, all of their directed by George A. Romero (one of my favorite directors) and he always liked to film this movies in Pittsburgh. for that particular reason i ve always wanted to visit this state.

In a small research I discovered that Pennsylvania is know as "The Keystone State" because of its special location among the original thirteen colonies.

Pittsburgh is located in the west side of Pennsylvania and is the capital of the Allengheny county, and is the second largest city of the state, called "The Steel City" is considered the center of the steel industry in the U.S.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio